View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 11:45 PM   #42
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

July 27, 2011 -

Malaga has gone into receivership and they will accept any reasonable offer for players. This can be a way to get some real steals, unfortunately, the only player they have that I think is good enough to play here is a striker. Mohamed Zidan is a very talented Egyptian striker who ohas 46 caps and 35 goals. He is an explosive scorer, but I don't need any more strikers right now, and he is already 29.

Oh, my scouts just noticed that they have a very good young centreback. Matias Cahais is a 23 year old centreback who is only valued at 3.2 million, but my scouts really like him. I decide to make an offer of 1 million. Of course, work permit issues might prevent us from getting this young centreback.

Alfonso was very disappointing in a 3-0 loss Germany's U19 tea in the Euro U19 Championship.

Darren Fletcher suffered a hip fracture today! The team doctors believe he needs surgery and will miss 3 to 4 months

I hope Cook is ready to play a more prominent role.

Our final friendly is in 4 days against a good team from Belgium. I'm going to start my planned top 11 for 45-60 minutes.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote