View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 09:06 PM   #17
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

13 minute mark: King intercepts it at midfield.. passes to Adriano who passes to Duff in the box.. hard shot.. the keeper tips it over.

27 minute mark: Duff passes into the box to King.. he settles it.. shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-0.

35 minute mark: Schreurs dribbles up the right sideline.. crosses to Adriano in the box.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. good save by the keeper.

40 minute mark: O'Shea passes to King at midfield.. he passes a perfect ball into the box.. Adriano beats the defender.. dribbles twice.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 2-0.

Halftime: 2-0 lead. King and Adriano both have 9's. Everyone else has 7 for form. Everyone is winded, although my defenders aren't winded that bad. I decide to play everyone for 10 more minutes before bringing on my subs.

51 minute mark: Duff with a corner.. O'Shea heads it.. into the crossbar.

53 minute mark: Stevanovic steals it at midfield.. passes it 30 yards up the pitch to King.. he dribbles into the box.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 3-0.

54 minute mark: I put on the reserves.

72 minute mark: Eagles passes it down the right sideline to Marino.. he crosses to Fletcher who is 5 yards away from the goal.. Fletcher shoots.. upper right corner.. GOAL!!!! 4-0.

80 minute mark: Their Alfonso is tripped in the box.. Miguel takes the penalty shot.. he blasts it over Heaton's Shoulder.. GOAL. 4-1.

Game over. 4-1 win.

We outshot them 11-2 (7-1 on target)

Craig King won MoM, 9 for form, 9 of 12 passes, 0 tackles, 0 of 7 headers, 1 assist, and 2 goals.

Adriano also had a 9.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote