View Single Post
Old 03-27-2005, 07:12 PM   #9
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

June 27, 2011 -

Tim Howard was disappointing yesterday for the USA as they lost 3-2 to Australia in the Confederations Cup match. Vicenzo Grella had a hattrick for Australia. Daniel Karbassiyoon scored both of the USA's goals. Adu assisted on one, and Bobby Convey assisted on the other one.

England beat Saudi Arabia 2-0 in the confederations Cup Group B match. Wayne Rooney scored both goals for England. Ashley Cole assisted on one, and Rooney scored the other one all by himself. Rooney had a 10 for form and won MoM.

Zaragoza have accepted the offer I made to purchase Jeroen Schruers from them. Jeroen is a 23 year old right winger who has phenomenal talents. My only concern is that he is known to shy away from contact, but he has excellent abilities. I only had to pay 10.5 million to get his club to accept my offer. Now, I'm offering a contract. Aston Villa and Arsenal are also reportedly interested in this player. I offer him 50,000/week and a 1 million dollar signing bonus (he was only asking for 45,000 and 700k.) I notice that my wage budget has shrunk considerably from the 3.2 million/week I had last year, and we are close to being over the wage budget.

Howard played very well for the USA today in a 2-0 win over Saudi Arabia.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote