View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 11:43 AM   #8
Galaril
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintjo
i actually helped with the baseball mogul series a few years back setting up the cardinals rosters, etc. i am actually in the credits and game as a random "secret" player from whatever year that was.
but they had some problems and i thought they abandoned the series after that season. that was where i heard about hattrick and started with it.

it looks like they made some big improvements. including records (which i actually wrote a records add-on program back whenever to use with bbm)

personally i thought they killed their fan base back then when they stopped answering bug/feature request. supposedly some of the developers left or something if i remember correctly. i didnt even know they were still around until a few days ago. i am debting on whether to buy the game based on the new features and whether that outways the lack of support they offered in the past.

I bought the latest BM2k6 version and it is a great fun game but alittle buggy and some things like trades are @#$%ed unless you like the AI offering you one scrub for 9 of your players. Customer support IMHO sucks like you mentioned above patches realeased with no readme or fix list so no way to know what if anything was fixed.
Galaril is offline   Reply With Quote