View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 07:27 PM   #8
Pyser
Pro Rookie

Guards
Marques Sullivan - The only guard I care about on the roster. 8th year now, and rated 50/50. Which shows what troubles I've had getting solid guards on my team. However, he stays healthy, krb over 30% for the career, and allows less than 10 sacks a season. "Dependable" comes to mind.

Ike Houzah - Technically a LT, but has only played a handful of games there. Starts at LG otherwise. And someday, he'll actually play the way his ratings look. Cut his sacks allowed in half last year, but cut his krb's in half, too, which is bad. An enigma - just have to find a way to get the production out of him. He's signed for 4 more years, so we've got time. Hear that, Ike? I can wait!

Gene Weber - They guy who will step in at LG as soon as I stop waiting for Ike. Which could be soon, because I love this guy. 7th round pick last year, rated very nicely. Not a boom, just a solid player that dropped. I feel like he'd be a Sullivan clone if I could work him in.

Jackie Frick - Undrafted 2nd year player. Spent his rookie campaign on IR.

Sherman Williamson - Another guard I'd feel comfortable starting. Just hasn't gotten the chance to play behind cyborg Sullivan. I'm "fine" at guard overall, but would like to be "great". Someday, we'll find a LG.
Pyser is offline   Reply With Quote