View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 06:23 PM   #2
Pyser
Pro Rookie

As the new season starts, we get a look at the retirements. Absolute crap retirements this year - Favre is back (damnit!), McNabb is too (no surprise, but a guy can hope). The best retirement? 13th year Warren Sapp hung em up. Which wouldn't be a big deal if he wasn't in my division, on the Cards. Other than that, Strahan is probably the biggest retirement, but really, the Giants couldn't get past the Eagles with him, so, it's not a big deal. Then again, no one can get past the Eagles.

I think players stick around in this game way too long, but that's a rant for another day.

So we are heading off to hire some coaches. The Eagles have the best coach in the game, but he is unsigned right now (yay!). Other than that, who cares? I wont tip my hand here, but the Rams will make a bid or two. Ill go over my team soon, while we wait for the staff hirings to run their course. to anyone outside the eNFL it'll be boring as sin, but to people in the league, it'll be a nice insight into what i think of my team. and also boring as sin.

Last edited by Pyser : 03-23-2005 at 07:31 PM.
Pyser is offline   Reply With Quote