25. Tennessee - Leon Washington, RB
26. Seattle - Dan Cody, DE
27. Carolina - Craphonso Thorpe, WR
28. New York Giants - Josh Bullock, SS
29. Dallas - C.J. Brooks, OT
30. Saint Louis - Donte Nicholson, SS
31. Tampa Bay - Marcus Johnson, OG
32. Pittsburgh - Channing Chowder, MLB

That is how it went. I had the #1 overall pick right, but after that there were some differences. I thought Rodgers was the best defensive player in the class, however, there opinion was James, they might have been right, James' ratings went up slightly. I had the #3, 4 and 5 right. For #6 I had Philly with Clayton, they took Cody. Same thing looks to be the right move on Philly's part. For #7 I had Green Bay going receiver, they went with a MLB, Mitchell. I had Mitchell going in the middle of the round. I think Green Bay reached a little here. For #8 I thought Arizona would go DT, and they did. For #9 I had Minnesota taking James, they got Johnson, good pick. Chicago went receiver with the 10 spot, just like I had thought. For #11 I had Jax taking Jones, he slid all the way down to the first pick of the 2nd round. I misjudged Jones according to this. The rest gets jumbled up, perhaps the surprise picks to me were, Clarett to Indianapolis, Detroit taking McCune, a middle linebacker who can not play the run. I did not think Chang was first round material, but his ratings did go up after the pick. He has good potential, but the actuals are far away. Benson went to Miami, who has Ricky Williams. Not sure why Oakland or Washington passed up on him when they are in need of a RB. And finally, Tennesse taking Leon Washington. They released Chris Brown, who did not cost much, and then turn around and draft one in the first round, who is very similar to Brown. Except now they have to pay him first round money. Huh?

Jets draft report will follow.
New York Jets
mmarra82 is offline   Reply With Quote