View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 03:08 PM   #7
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

(OK. I'd been holding this post pending permission to post screen shots from Clay. Just received it, so here goes...)

The first obvious big change is in the Team-->Rosters screen. Check it out:

Yup, a *FULL* roster, including rookie leaguers. We'll see how well the AI manages the roster and all of that, but it is good to see this. Documentation isn't in yet for this screen, but based on the numbers to the right, it would appear that 70 batters and 55 pitchers can be in your organization. Considering that the major league roster is set to 14 batters and 11 pitchers, I'm going to assume that all five rosters have identical limits, as it makes the math work out.

I'll give Clay props once again on interface. Players can be moved *very* easily from one level to the other with a simple "move to" command from the Team--Pitcher and Team--Hitter screens. They've simply been expanded to accomodate the larger rosters. I've always been very happy with the Mogul interface. Good to see that it wasn't overhauled for the new system.

Since that screenie took up so much room, I'll move on to other new stuff in the next post...