View Single Post
Old 03-02-2005, 12:02 PM   #713
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (Reuters) - A California high school teacher was arraigned on Monday at a Sacramento court accused of having sex with a student in a car as her two-year child was strapped into the back seat.
Margaret De Barraicua, 30, a teacher trainee, was charged with four counts of unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, a 16-year-old student. The married woman was caught having sex in the late afternoon last week in what was apparently a consensual agreement, officials said.

"We received a call about a suspicious parked vehicle at a school here in Sacramento," said local police spokesman Justin Risley. "They got there and observed two people, windows-steamed-up type of thing."

"They found them to be partially clothed and engaging in what appeared to be sexual intercourse."

Her two-year old son was strapped by a seat belt in the back of the car during the time, he said.

De Barraicua's arraignment was briefly interrupted when a man wearing a white t-shirt that read 'The Ladies' Man Says We'd All Have Hit It In High School', abruptly dropped to one knee and proposed to the former McClatchy High School intern. He was removed from the court moments later and De Barraicua's arraignment continued without further delay.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote