View Single Post
Old 02-01-2005, 09:38 AM   #314
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Question from Medias
Just as I'm trying to figure out who will be the new starting striker to replace Neil Mellor, a journalist from a local newspaper asks me a question. His question: "Neil Mellor injured himself in the match today and it looks as if he could be out for some time. Will he be missed?"

If there's one spot where we have some depth, it's up front. Bartosz Tarachulski could play there, James Pinnock could play there, Roscoe D'Sane could play there, Lee Morris will be back from months of physiotherapy soon. I answer simply that one player doesn't make a team. My squad is capable of covering for Neil's absence.

Loan News
What are they drinking?!? Northampton still want Rob Beckwith on loan for 3 months. Another resounding no...

League Cup, round 2 draw
The draw for round 2 of the League Cup happens. We will play Crewe, a team from the English Championship, at Kenilworth Road, on September 18. We never played them, since they had a one year stint in League One the same season we were in the Championship...

Transfer News
Stoke make a bid for Kevin Foley. It's a respectable bid, $440k + 10% of next sale. Foley is now valued at 280k and has averaged 7.33 in form rating so far this season. I up their offer to 800k, making sure that if Foley leaves, we'll get something very good for him...

FM