View Single Post
Old 01-30-2005, 10:37 AM   #298
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

July 1st, 2007
First of the month, time for an update from the Team Board. They say they are still very pleased with my management of the team. Let's hope we will get a good start to the new season or else they could get unhappy very quick, me thinks...

International call-up
Ivan Kaviedes has been called up by the Ecuador manager to be part of the Ecuador squad in the upcoming Copa América. Qual games will be played when the team will be playing its first few friendlies of the season.

Richie Wellens and Jacob Burns both "technically" arrive with the team, as their contracts finished. Players will report for training camp on July 10.

July 4, 2007
I offer Joe Murphy around. Even though is value has plummeted to only 28k, he was once valued at over 50k. I ask 40k for him. There's a Scotland club called Dunfermline that seems to be interested in him.

July 5, 2007
Seeing that we will have two more middies to choose from in Wellens and Burns, I decide to offer the injury prone Richard Johnson around for $0. I offer him to every team from League One and down.

July 8, 2007
Dunfermline puts in a bid for Murphy at 40k. I accept and they will try to get him to agree on a contract. Nobody is interested in Richard Johnson.

After changing Rowan Vine's squad status from "Key player" to "Squad rotation", he gets pissed and now feels I don't appreciate his contribution to the team. Maybe rotation was a bit harsh, he's definitely a first team player, but not a key one. I change his status to "First team". We'll see if he stays pissed or not.

FM