View Single Post
Old 01-28-2005, 10:28 AM   #289
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

June 6, 2007
Ricky Hanson
's season long loan ends and he returns to Nottingham Forest. I was very tempted to put a bid for him but I decided to wait until I've straightened out the wage bill, if I ever get to the end of it. I asked my scouts to give me their opinion on him, thus keeping him on my shortlist.

Training News
I sent everyone home to rest. To avoid any training injuries during the offseason, I put everyone on the "resting" training schedule. Back to work on July 12th guys!

Transfer News
Derby offers me David Lilley for 180k. He is a 29yo D RC currently valued at 140k. He's an interesting player, but I quickly understand that it's a fishing trip from Derby and I don't take the bait.

Retirement News
58 year old Luton physio David Chapman announces that he will retire after the present season, i.e. June 2008. He's a 20 in physiotherapy, but we should be able to replace him fairly easily.

June 20, 2007
Derby offers Lilley again, this time for 170k. Sorry, nope again.

Season Award News
Marc Bridge-Wilkinson
wins the Luton's Fans' Player of the Year Award. He average form ratings of 7.36, scored 12 goals (top scorer of the team), assisted 4 other goals. He was also named Man of the Match 4 times and on the English Championship Team of the Week 3 times. I don't know how they could have picked anybody else.

FM