View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 08:58 AM   #282
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

May 1st, 2007
With the beginning of a new month comes a Team Board confidence update. With one game to play before being demoted from the Championship, the Luton Team Board are still delighted with my managerial performance. Life is still good

Injury News
Sol Davis
twisted his knee in training. He will miss 3 weeks. With one week left in the season, this doesn't bother me too much.

Transfer News
With the season dwindling down, I take a look at the players available under the Bosman Ruling. I've had Jacob Burns on my shortlist for quite a while now. He's a very versatil 29yo defensive middie who can play on all three sides (RLC). A member of Team Australia, he's averaged form ratings of 7.32, 7.29, and 7.32 with Chester in the last 3 seasons. I approach him to sign with us. He's only asking for 3000 per week. Since he's only earning 2200 per week right now, I take a gamble and offer him 2400 per week. If he takes it, that would be a bargain.

Following Joe Murphy's latest performance, I decided to transfer list him. I also transfer list Enoch Showunmi, as he's not played much lately, given our glut of quality strikers on the roster.

Player News
Shola Oyedele
is unhappy. He feels like surplus to the requirement. Got news for him, he's still a long term project and I'm not too sure he'll see the field with the senior squad before long. He's a 22yo D/DM C who had 5 league appearances with the senior squad this season. He averaged only 6.6 in form ratings in these 6 matches...

FM