View Single Post
Old 01-26-2005, 09:17 AM   #279
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkilla22
I have been keeping an eye on Marc Bridge-Wilkinson in my dynasty. I believe he has a 1 million value at the moment. I am keeping him on my shortlist until I can afford him. lol.

You're a wise man. BW has been huge with us. Looking back at it, it's almost out of nowhere, seriously. The guy had averaged form ratings under 7 the two seasons before becoming a Hatter, then boom!!! He will end the season as our top scorer, with 12 goals, 4 assists and 4 Man of the Match mentions. Click the following thumbnail to see his stats for the last 4 season, up to April 28, 2007, a game or two before the end of our season.

Click the following thumbnail to see his player profile.

I had also mentionned about presenting Ivan Kaviedes' player profile. You can click the following thumbnail to see it. It's really a shame that his pace is so low, he'd be a killer. I think the fact he's from Ecuador may be hampering him a little in his first season with us. When I signed him, he didn't even speak one word of English. At least now, it shows that he has a basic English. I guess he now knows how to order a Guinness at the pub

FM