View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 09:16 AM   #244
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Contract News
Alex Bruce
is said to be very happy at having agreed term with Luton. The transfer will go through at the end of his current loan deal, on January 1st, 2007. This leaves us with about a month and a half before he gets to us.

International Round-Up
Keith Keane
came in as a sub in Ireland U21's friendly against Spain U21, and was largely disappointing. He was rated at 6.

Ivan Kaviedes again played well before being substituted in Ecuador's friendly against St Vincent. He was rated at 7.

November 16, 2006
Giuseppe Rossi
's loan deal ends in 5 days. While he played very well with the reserves, averaging a form rating of 7.44, he got injured just as he was getting to be match fit. That injury killed about any chance he could have had of showing his stuff with the first team. He had two appearances with the senior squad, getting a 7 and a 6 in them...

Injury News
Damn! Bartosz Tarachulski sprins his wrist in training. Seems like he's been on the sideline most of the season so far. I ask my physios a report on him and all three of them are saying he will be out for 2 weeks with his wrist injury, while the first reports were saying 1 week, but they also say they have no concerns over his fitness. I was almost expecting them to tell me he is injury prone or something...

FM
PS: Comment about the game. I played about an hour last night. The ingame timeline went from November 4th to November 18th, from right after our last match, to right before our next, so I didn't in fact play a match, even though we're in the middle of the season. Yet, I felt like that was a very entertaining stretch, I kept going back to my squad listing, reading players profile. Then I went and looked at my shortlisted players, then at how it's shaping up in the Championship. Some people could think it's just too slow for them, but I love it. This game is amazing