View Single Post
Old 01-10-2005, 10:55 AM   #239
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

October 31, 2006
Match #15: home vs West Ham (currently 18th with 14 points, only 3 ahead of us)
odds: Luton 9-4, West Ham evens (fav)
S: Showunmi/Pinnock/D'Sane
AMC: Jones
DM: Davis/Evans/Hanson
DC: Williams/James/Coyne
GK: Murphy

We go with a 3-4-3 formation again, but this time very agressive in closing down. I give the start to Mark Jones at attacking middie.

They played a 4-3-3 with 3 middies on a line in their last game, and they show the same formation as we get to the game.

16th minute: A great sequence starts with a beauty of a cross from Roscoe D'Sane on the right all the way to Sol Davis on the left side. Davis puts it in the 6 yard box, where Enoch Showunmi takes it and score. We lead, for once, 1-0.

First half ends with us in the lead. The ball is awfully often on our end, but we are controlling it prety well.

54th minute: They score ona a fluke deflection. Man we can't buy a win!!! Back to square one, 1-1. This is how it will end.

Final Score: Luton 1, West Ham 1
Shots (on target): Luton 11 (7), West Ham 14 (3)
MoM: Joe Murphy with a rating of 9.

Possession: (us/them)
our zone: 19/16
middle: 17/22
their zone: 10/16
Overall: 46/54

We remain in 22nd place, now tied in points with the 20th place.

November 1st, 2006
The Luton Team Board is still delighted with my performance as a manager. I guess we're still fighting bravely enough against relegation for their taste...

We don't appear in anay awards, which isn't a shocker. What is a shocker is that neither does Kevin Joyce. Don't know why, but this makes me feel good.

FM