View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 11:47 AM   #230
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Injury News
Enoch Showunmi is the latest to fall in training. He damaged his foot (?) and will miss two weeks. This is really puzzling me. I don't recall changing the training schedule since the middle of last season, and nobody go hurt like that in the second half of the season...

Loan News
Rushden want Jacopo Piotto for a 3 month loan. Maybe later, but for now, he's emerging as a potential backup to Sol Davis, and even starter while Davis is out. I reject the offer, maybe later...

Achievement News
Kevin Foley and Richard Johnson both get nominated on the English Championship Team of the Week. They are the first two hatters to be on the Team of the Week since we've moved up to the Championship.

Player News
Mark Jones is unhappy. He feels that he is surplus to requirements (huh?) and that I don't rate him as a player. He had lots of first-team playing time last season, but I demoted him to the reserve squad early on this season, as Lee Mansell was playing very well in combination to Marc Bridge-Wilkinson. He will eventually get some first-team playing time again, but will probably be pissed off for a while...

Player Praise
I decide to praise Kevin Foley for his recent performance. It's not so much only for his latest match, but also for his average form since the start of league play. He's average a form rating of 7.4 in league play so far this season. The fans applaud my praise of him, saying he's been lighting up Kenilworth Road with his great form.

Reserves/Injury News
I see that Ivan Kaviedes got injured with some chest injury in training. He's supposed to be out for 5 days, but he's already at the orange tag status. Despite that injury, Kavi plays and even scores a goal in the Luton Reserves' 2-1 win over the Hereford Reserves. Right after the game, I move him back to where he belongs, with the Senior squad.

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 01-06-2005 at 11:48 AM.
FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote