View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 05:25 PM   #199
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crapshoot
NIcely done. As for the Reserve team, I simply pick the players and leave the AM in control - it makes them play. I also arrange lots of friendly's against the under 18 when there are huge gaps in the reserve team's schedule, allowing my players coming back from injury to regain fitness quickly... So far, managed to take Man City to 1 premier league title (Shawn Wright Phillipps, 8.87 rating- golden god!), and trying to stop the Red Devils from taking it this year..

Btw, you might want to look at the free transfers in late july- in FM, very often, really good players remain unsigned and you can pick em up on the cheap. Its a bug I think, but one you can take advantage of.
Thanks for the hint. As far as recerves, if you mean what happened with Beckwith, I think it's all right now. I had him selected for the game btw, but my assistant manager simply didn't play him. odd...

About free transfers in late July, I couldn't say if it's a bug or not, but I have indeed seen some interesting players. Thing is I'm getting closer and closer to my wage budget limit, and I also have striker Ivan Kaviedes coming on September 1st, when his contract is over with Barcelona. I'll probably wait a little more before signing anybody else...

FM

Last edited by FrogMan : 01-03-2005 at 05:25 PM.
FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote