View Single Post
Old 12-31-2004, 10:41 PM   #179
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin
Great job, FM!
I can just imagine how you were sitting there in front of the screen, biting your nails with your team...heck I was doing that just reading it!

Good luck with Swindon.

~tk

thanks tk.

You know, that game was quite a story. It took me about 4 hours to complete. I booted my game around 3:50pm, after my wife had told me that kiddo had fell asleep for his nap around 3:30. He usually takes nap of at least 1 hour, and most of the time, up to 90 minutes or even 2 hours. I figured, "hey I got time to play that game". I started the game per se around 4pm. For some reason, kiddo woke up about 10 minutes after I had started the game, yapping in his crib. Andrew asked to go see him, which he did, and him and my mother in law set to play with Matty in the living room. Was all nice and going well, until I hear "Steve, could you come watch Matty, I gotta get dinner ready and mom's leaving with Andrew" That was my wife, the party pooper She even pushed it to say it was "only a game" SAY WHAT!!! It's life or death here!!! Guess where I was when she called me to duty? Right at the start of extra time... It was about 5pm then. The regulation time had already taken me more time than usual because I had taken care of a diaper change, and I was writing down a lot more than usual about the game. I go down play with kiddo a little, until it's time for his bottle, which Patsy said she would give him, but she says I have to watch on the stew, make sure it doesn't stick. Darn, after reading the cooking and FM thread of Eaglesfan27, I made sure of setting a timer to remind me of coming back every 5 minutes and went upstairs play the extra time, then what? PK!!! but it was dinner time, and after that, bath time for kiddo, so I ended finishing my game after I had tucked kiddo in... Crazy, crazy, but fun

FM