View Single Post
Old 03-06-2003, 12:38 AM   #166
DataKing
Pro Rookie

Woohoo! We've been given the "thumbs-up" from Mr. Interactive Dynasty himself, Godzilla Blitz! I'm blushing!

Glad you've enjoyed the read GB. Good luck with the thesis. I'm sure we can find you a spot on the roster when you're done with all that silly academic work and are ready to get back to what really matters.

Tasan: The license stamp may be a little annoying, but it's $35 to buy a license. A bit pricey if you ask me.

As far as your tanks go, it's a trade-off. If you leave them up close, then they can add their firepower to fighting off the enemy, but run the risk of being assaulted. But if you pull them back, it's damn near impossible to get a line-of-sight on the enemy, meaning you can't fire.

We can't be sure, but I suspect that tucker342's infantry will continue to be pressured, judging by what we have seen thus far. The decision is up to you and Captain WSUCougar, naturally.

Blade6119: Assuming that Radioman Boris can ever get through on the radio, then howitzer support is yours. We've got guns galore that should be available. These are area-fire pieces though, so targeting them a safe distance from your own infantry can be tricky.
Diablo III (BattleTag: DataKing#1685)
Allegiances:
Chicago Bears - Detroit Red Wings - Kansas Jayhawks
Awards:
2011 Golden Scribe - Other Sports Category (The Straight(away) and Narrow - A Forza Motorsport 3 Dynasty)
DataKing is offline   Reply With Quote