View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004, 03:11 PM   #104
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Manager Mind Games
Following our win over his team, Andy King praise me as his friend. While I appreciate the comment, I switch the talks to my boys, saying that I'm satisfied with my players' effort in our recent match.

International Callup
Chris Coyne is called up by the Australain manager for their Oceania Nations Cup squad. That's a cup I had never heard about in the past. From a quick look at the fixtures list, seem like they'll play at some point in February.

Transfer News
West Ham appears interested in Steve Howard. We better hurrry getting him signed.

Contract News
Speaking of Howard, he rejects our offer, but is willing to negotiate. When I go try to offer him something else, he's now saying he's not interested in renewing with Luton, but might be tempted if the offer is too good to refuse... Hrm, looks like him and his agents are not talking too often... Anyway, I offer him $6000 per week, but I up the signing fee to $24k and the goal bonus to $440 per goal.

Achievement News
Marc Bridge-Wilkinson
is named on the League One Team of the Week. This is weird as he only played 39 minutes of our Swindon match, subbing for Mark Jones. He got a ratings of 8, but still, it's kind of weird...

FM
PS: I'm done for today, as guests will arrive later on. I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to all of you who read this tale of a frog