View Single Post
Old 12-22-2004, 10:32 AM   #92
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

January 1st, 2006
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

And with the new year comes a new month. The Luton Team Board are delighted with my performance as manager, this always sounds nice to my ears If only to confirm that they have good reasons to be delighted, I come in second place for the Manager of the Month award, second only to Paul Sturrock, the manager of Sheffield Wednesday, who had a monstrous month.

Marc Bridge-Wilkinson is name League One Player of the Month. WOW! That is the first time a member of the club has been named for this award since I've taken over the management of the club, other than Mark Jones winning the Young player of the month award a few months ago. Not only does a Hatter win it, but Steve Howard gets mentionned as the third place finisher...

Elvis Hammond's sensational goal in the 6-4 win over Doncaster comes in second place for the goal of the Month award. I watched it over and over, and while some will say I may be biased, I think it was worthy of first place. While revisiting that goal, I have a crazy idea, offer game files to you to sort of give you the chance to watch my most memorable games. I saved the game in which Hammond scored his great goal, but only forgot to upload it to my webspace. I will upload it tonight and will let you know when it's available.

FM