View Single Post
Old 12-21-2004, 09:32 AM   #87
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVick7
Hey FrogMan...good read so far. I'm currently in my first season with Blackpool and it looks like I am just one week ahead of you at this point. I've been using a 4-1-3-2 attacking and am really satisfied with it so far as it has taken me up to 2nd place. Is Sheff Utd ripping it up in your dynasty as well? They're ahead of me by 10 pts at the moment.

Good luck!

As I said I would, I went to check on Sheff Utd, but I gottta assume you meant Sheff Wed, since Utd was already in the Championship in 04-05. Anyway, Sheff Wed didn't really tear the league apart last season, as they finished in 6th place with 70 points. They are doing very well this season however, as they sit in 2nd place, with 46 points, to my 39. I've played them 3 times so far, beating them them twice (3-2, 1-0) and them beating us once (1-2).

About Blackpool, they finished in the middle of the pack, in 13th place exactly, last season and they are doing much the same this season, as they sit in 11th place at the midseason point. I've also played them 3 times, beating them twice (4-3, 3-0) and getting a 0-0 draw in the other game.

FM