View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 09:26 AM   #74
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

December 7, 2005
away vs Torquay (currently 23rd, with 15pts, we have 23pts)
S: Showunmi/Tarachulski/D'Sane
AMC: Jones
DMC Chambers/Keane
D: Davis/Coyne/Davies/Foley

Other than a few injured players, everybody is pretty well rested up. We've had some tough games with Torquay in the last year, so I don't let their 23rd place fool me. I know they finished in the top 10 last season, so I have to be careful. Being on the road, I take off all the up arrows on the full back and defensive midfielders.

4th minute: We start fast, as Enoch Showunmi dribbles down the left side and ceters the bacl to Bartosz Tarachulski, who promptly loses it to a defender. Good thing that Mark Jones was right there, as he steals it from the defender and quickly strikes from twenty 20 yards out, GOAL!! We're up 1-0.

30th minute: Following a corner, there's a scramble right on the edge of our penalty box and in the confusion, they convert with a crazy goal. Tied at 1-1.

This is a pretty uneventful game, where we outshoot them, but lose the possession (45/55). I'm kind of happy we get out of there with a draw.

Final Score: Luton 1, Torquay 1
Shots (on target): Luton 9 (3), Torquay 6 (4)
MoM: Toqruay's Kevni Hill with a ratings of 8, completing 32 of 38 passes, and scoring a goal.
Hom: Curtis Davies with also a ratings of 8, winning 8 or 9 tackles and intercepting 4 passes.

We drop to 12th place with the draw.

FM