View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 10:28 PM   #30
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

International Call ups
Defender Jacopo Piotto has been called up for an internation friendly with the Italy U19 squad. He's not even a backup on our team, I let him go without restrictions...

Player praise
I decide to praise the good form of Mark Jones in the media, following his title of Young player of the month. The fans approve of the praise and everybody is happy...

International Call ups
I get a message that Mark Jones has been brought in to the Wales U21 squad in replacement of another player. I'm not too sure what that means, as no date for a friendly is mentionned. I'll keep an eye on him...

Cup News
The LDV Vans Trophy South quarter final draw happens and we'll play Millwall at home on November 29. Millwall, even though they are now in our league, were in the English Championship last season, from where they got relegated. This won't be an easy game... Among other Cup news, our FA Cup round 2 match against Petersborough, that was due to be played on November 16th, has been moved to November 23, due to international call ups. I breath a deep sigh of relief...
FM