View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 07:13 PM   #23
Desnudo
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan
wow, pretty cool. Glad to see my own little tactic could inspire you

Got two questions though: where has the ribbit.jpg gone? I thought it was cool to see the tactic in a graphical presentation. I have saved it and could host it if you are okay with me presenting it here. I may very well use some of these ideas on my team.

Second: were you using a 4-3-3 before I mentioned it? I was getting the feeling that not many people a 4-3-3, and it was sort of why I liked it

About the long shots thing. I used to get that, many, many long shots tried, and since my strikers are not that effective on a long range, it resulted in me having like 20 shots, but only 2 on target. What I did is put the two outside strikers on the "rarely" setting for their tendency to fire long shots. I still get many chances, but they tend to be better ones...

FM

Hey, go ahead, I took it down because I couldn't get it to format with this page. It kept pushing the edge out, and I know how we all dislike that.

I am using a more attacking 4-3-3 at home, I think it's the standard one with 3 MCs and 3 Fwds although I've customized the instructions. I'll also occasionally move the FR out to the AMR position with an up arrow to shake things up. I was having trouble scoring with anything else with the patch game so decided to give it a go. The long shots thing isn't a problem for me, I meant for the other team.

I'm currently 2nd in goals scored and 4th in goal differential, although somehow that equates to 10th place.
Desnudo is offline   Reply With Quote