View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 08:41 PM   #5
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

FORWARDS
Steve Howard, starting center forward (S C, 29yo, $280k)
The star of the team, everybody loves him ans thinks he's a great player. Seriously, this is the name I see come up the most among player profile when they mention another player from the team, as in "Thinks Howard is a good player"... Plays in the middle as Target Man because of his great heading skill and his good physical strength. He lacks pace though. Is the team's penalty kick master and goal scoring leader... The only player for whom I have a player card online, click here to see it.

Bartosz Tarachuslki, starting right forward (S C, 30yo, $48k)
Yet another one of them offseason acquisitions. A very well rounded striker, who could also play the middle spot in replacement of Howard. Has not scored many goals so far, but he's made some pretty nice moves on the wing...

Elvis Hammond, starting left forward (S C, 25yo, $150k)
And yes, another offseason acquisitions. A bit younger than the other two starters, he could help us for a longer time. He's got flair and can pull some great games at times...

Matthew Blinkhorn, backup forward (S C, 20yo, $80k)
An original Hatter who saw a lot of playing time when we made the switch to 4-3-3 last season, and made the most of it, improving vastly his heading, finishing, and off the ball skills. At only20, he could be with the team for a long time, and even with the many new players, he still sees a lot of first team playing time...

Enoch Showunmi, backup forward (S C, 23yo, $700k)
Another original Hatter, who's dropped in the doghouse, sort of. His value got all the way up to 950k last season and he was hot, en fuego, but he's cooled of quite a bit lately and he's able of the best and the worst at times. To be noted that he is the only left footed forward on my top strikers...

These round up the players you are most likely to hear about when I'll be reporting about first team play with this Luton Town side. I have some depth, especially at forward, and it was needed at the beginning of October 2005, when 4 of my starting strikers go injured and I went all down to 6th and 7th on the depth chart, but even that low, they are capable of fighting and clawing their way on the field...

I'm itching to go play, so I'll see ya later with maybe some reports

FM