View Single Post
Old 03-04-2003, 09:27 AM   #94
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Blade, Jennings maybe we should just partially do it. What i am thinking is I will drop my 2 most western squads back a little and maybe Blade you could bring back your eastern 2. Either that or Jennings could send his 2 squads up on each side some to support us where the enemy appears to be making its drive. I am for either one.

The more I think about it, the less I think we should let them up. I am worried by letting get forward, we could let them establish a wedge between us that we couldn't seal back up? But I also like the idea of letting them in the gap, calling in a mortar strike and then ambushing the hell out of them.

I guess I am confused on what i want to do, but since this is the first mission, I say lets test are luck and risk letting them in the gap and calling in a strike to blow the bastards back. So if blade, jennings, and rain raven are with me, move my western units back enough so they are out of enemy site and set them up for an ambush in the gap.

sorry if this rambling doesn't make sense, i am kinda thinking out loud to see what others have to say.