View Single Post
Old 03-02-2003, 03:59 AM   #46
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Everyone else, we will support the Meat Grinder. I'll defer to Captain Coffee Wardad on how he thinks it would be best to deploy the tanks to support his infantry, but again, the more visibility, the better.

Quote:
I'll take my unit and the mortar team, and set up a firing position to pound that corridor to hell and back. I've heard we've got armor support for once, so I'll want a couple units of tanks with my mortar team. When I give the word, fire your big guns at will. Save your rifle ammo for now. Our goal is to scatter them into the woods. Turn that damn field into a pile of smoldering rock.

Extra armor not assigned to the center, support my left and right flanks. Find yourselves a decent firing position, and dig in with the real marines.

Sachmo71 sent us to be yours to command, Coffee, Sir. We will take the flanks or the middle at your command. My men aren't the brightest group out here but we sure as hell know how to follow orders. Just tell us where to shoot from and where to shoot at and we'll take care of the rest.

(Pardon my ignorance, but for an armored platoon like, say, Company B Platoon 3, do we have 5 tanks- each with an officer or what is the deal? I'm not much of a war guy so this group is mainly going to be the "point where to shoot and we'll shoot it" group)

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 03-02-2003 at 04:02 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote