Rider Of Rohan

Armor Company A
Fire and Ice
Commanding Officer: Captain WSUCougar
-1st Platoon CO: Lieutenant Icjjdnh
-2nd Platoon CO: Lieutenant jfbbis
-3rd Platoon CO: Lieutenant Tasan

Company Mission Briefing:

“Alright, gentlemen. We’ve got a sticky situation facing us, but that’s what Marines are for, remember? It’s our battalion’s job to throw a wrench in the Japanese advance, and it’s our company’s job to anchor the right side of our position and support the grunts in the fox holes. That means close fire support, gentlemen.

Lt. Icjjdnh, I want you on the right flank in support of infantry Company A. That open ground around the graveyard seems to have some nice firing lanes. Deploy a bit back from the infantry, and try to hold your positions without overreacting to the enemy’s advance. I imagine the Japs will come hot and heavy, and eventually come to you, so no need to get our tanks in hot water by over-committing. Understood?

Lt. Tasan, find some good positions on the high ground in Zone 3. I imagine you won’t stay there (be flexible as needed), but it makes for a good opening deployment.

Lt. jfbbis, you’ll be in reserve initially. Deploy in Zone 3 in a decent spot to react to anything in that zone, as well as 2 or 4. I may need to detach you to Zone 2, so be ready for that type of movement.

I will deploy my tanks in Zone 4, near the edge of Zone 3.

Defer to the infantry company commanders as needed, but be careful not to overcommit! The Japs may not have armor of their own, but make no mistake, they are a legitimate opponent. Stay cool under pressure, and dish it out hot. Fire & Ice, gentlemen.

That is all.”