View Single Post
Old 03-01-2003, 02:17 PM   #30
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally posted by Coffee Warlord
Meanwhile, in the HQ Tent of the Meat Grinder...

Private Toadie, send copies of this message to Captains RainRaven and Blade. Inform them that our east flank is heavily protected with our machine gun units, and our west flank is lightly armed. Tell them to deploy their troops with that in mind.

Oh, and tell Captain Blade that a man under his command by the name of Sargeant Davenport owes me 50 bucks from last night's craps game.

Private Quiksand:Sir....what should i do....*trembles at the enormous figure in fron of him*

Captain Blade6119:What did you say?!!! Are you talking back to me???

Private Quiksand:n n n nooo sirr...

Captain Blade6119:grrrr....ok....go get me Sargeant Davenport you little worm...

*Private Quiksand quickly exits*

Sargeant Davenport:Reporting for duty sir!

*Gets knocked to the floor by a right hook from the captain*

Blade6119:You disgust me....losing at craps....to Coffee Warlord at that. You just earned yourself the prestigous position of point man on a 1-person suicide attack...dont come back until the japs have surrendered or you are dead!!

*Sargeant Davenport leaves camp only to hide in a tree awaiting the japanese surrender*

Sargeant Davenport:god....i hope coffee dies....i dont have the $50...i was gambling with the money i stole from him...that fat bastard....always eating
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html

Last edited by Blade6119 : 03-01-2003 at 02:19 PM.
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote