Sergeant Owens USMC BAR Squad Regular 12/41
Machinegun Section
Lieutenant Gates .30 Cal MMG Regular 12/41
Sergeant Palmer .30 Cal MMG Veteran 12/41
Sergeant Nino .30 Cal MMG Regular 12/41
Mortar Section
Lieutenant Jackson M2 60mm Mortar (x2) Regular 12/41

Zone Three

Assigned to Infantry Company C (CO: Captain Blade6119)

The trees open up in spots in zone three, which is in the east-central area of our assigned combat zone. There is a little bit of high ground to be taken advantage of, and some small clearings which can provide nice killing ground. This area is big though, at nearly a kilometer wide (900 meters to be exact). We don’t expect a major thrust by the Japanese here, but have to guard against one. A penetration here could spell disaster for Zone Two to the west or Zone Four to the east.

Lieutenant tucker342, id like you to take first platoon and take the left flank...if there are any clearings or high ground, use them how you see fit.

Lieutenant Qwikshot, id like you to man our center, and the same goes for you with your deployment...do what you see fit, but keep an eye out for clearings or high ground.....we gotta kill all the jap bastards. There will be no retreat until ordered by me or Dataking. If you see it fit to give a little ground to save men, fine...but there will be no retreat against these japs until required.

Lieutenant Chapman, take up our right flank with your platoon and give them hell. Move for some clearings, and make them pay for touchin American soil.

Lieutenant Gates, you will stay back with my Command platoon and we will go wherever the enemy comes at us.

Lieutenant Jackson, you will take the best vantage point available to you so that you can best support our men. The placement is up to you(meaning Data's decision).

Try to keep as straight a line as possible with the other platoons, but placemnet is the key to victroy. Carry our these orders as you see fit. I know i have the best damn officers in the army, and know you will not let me down.

Lieutenants, you have your orders so move out and earn your stripes. If you die, you shall die fighting for the men and country. The third company will be the anchor of this army, and we wil prevail!!!
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote