View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 07:32 PM   #106
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Qwikshot
Well I'm only 3 points behind 1st place...so I could win anywhere from 75000 to 45000 (barring any losing streaks).

Here's another questions, I'm in V.140, does that mean if I win in V.140 (get first place) do I battle against the lowest team in V.139? Do I move up to V.139 if I win? I'm confused by this?

and no 75,000 won't get me out of debt, but any money is good money...

Here's how it's stated on the promotion page...

The winner of each league in 4th Division has a chance of being promoted to a higher division. Half of the winners (those with most points, best goal score and so forth) will be promoted without having to play a qualification game, the "worse" half will have to play qualifation games against the teams in 5th and 6th place in the division above.

Teams number 5 and 6 in each league in 4th Division have to play qualification matches in order to avoid demotion. The 7th and 8th teams will inevitably be demoted.

This comes from my league page so it talks about 4th division. The way I see it, if you win your league, you will be compared to all the other 5th divison winner (from V.1 to V.???). If your team is in the top half, you automatically get promoted. If not , then you play a qualification game against a 5th or 6th position team from 4th division (in your case)... If you wanna see where you'd stand in case of a possible promotion, you can click the
promotion link on your league standings page...

Later, FrogMan.
FrogMan is offline   Reply With Quote