View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 06:52 PM   #71
Co-D'ohs
H.S. Freshman Team

Originally posted by Godzilla Blitz:

2003 Season End
In any dynasty, full of thousands of mundane mouse clicks, there are a handful of critical clicks on which the destiny of your dynasty hangs. Ladies and gentlemen, we have come to the Mother of All Clicks: the 2003 “End Season” click. Having run our team to a #4 rank in 2002, then ripped it to shreds in the glorious swandive to #99 in 2003, we have set ourselves up for the infamous “great year then bad year then bye bye” reality that we all know is TCY football. We have done our best to mitigate the damage. We beefed up our study time to produce outstanding grades in an effort to prevent our overall score from dropping too much. We have hired a syndicate coordinator with a Midas touch. We sold out the stadium’s 80,000 seats before the first ball was snapped. But in the all important win column, we dropped from 11 to 3, our precipitous plummet in rank has been well documented, and our final grade fell 41 points. But that is all behind us now, all roads have led to this moment, us standing just short of the gently swaying, brilliantly sparkling sword of Damicles that is master of our fate this day. The road beyond is filled with squirrels dancing in sunlit fields, little birdies warbling gentle melodies, large breasted women partying in hot tubs. And today, right now, we find out whether the sword falls and our journey ends here in darkness, or we get to play on that road beyond, with all the naked ladies. With our next step, our next click, we shall learn our fate. Will all our effort, all our toil, go for naught? Doom or delight? Gloom or glory? Hell or heaven? If it must end here and now, I am determined to die bravely. I resolutely step under the sword, place my hand firmly on the mouse, wink at all the naked women beyond, and click…

(to be continued?)

Last edited by Co-D'ohs : 02-28-2003 at 07:20 PM.
Co-D'ohs is offline   Reply With Quote