I think I've located the main problem of your offense. Here it is:

Henson, Jumbo 80 WR Sr 66 66
Loendorf, Duane 1 WR Sr 83 83
Wilkerson, Perry 81 WR Jr* 35 73
Murray, Joey 88 WR So* 40 80
Linville, Ralph 86 WR Sr* 58 58
Roach, Dusty 8 WR Fr 2 12
Au, Nicky 84 WR* Sr* 55 55

In other words, you've got pretty damn unbelievable depth at WR. Even with 4 WRs starting (R&S takes 4, right?), you're not fielding anyone who's not rated 'good'. So, maybe the problem isn't the QB; some of these receivers seem to have magic sticky-fingered gloves which can glue all those lame ducks the ex-lineman is lobbing.

Unfortunately you'll have to contend with a few of these guys next season as well, which leads me to suggest that you then nix your best RB (you know, the guy who I wanted to snuff earlier) and go with a 3-yards-in-a-cloud-of-dust -type offense. (Even that could've been a disaster this season. That Wolfe guy is just insane.)

(BTW, if you haven't guessed yet, I'm enjoying this DR tremendously.)

Edit: On 2nd look, I'd definitely recommend something like the double wing (or whatever the formation is that has 2 TEs) next year. Right now, the only good TE you'll have next season should be really PO'd because of his playing time, and with any luck, you may get rid of him in the off-season. The RB position is still a little squeaky (there's a sophomore with monster potential), but in the FB spot, your future looks very very bright.
Co-D'ohs is offline   Reply With Quote