View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004, 05:58 PM   #232
CraigSca
Pro Starter

First Update!

Ok...here's the rundown of week #1!

First, I did not input time management numbers for quarterbacks, runningbacks and special teams because I couldn't find them anywhere. If I overlooked them, I apologize.

On the recruiting front, I basically took everyone's recommendations and did the best I can to balance them. I concentrated on the offensive line, defensive line as well as the cornerback we mentioned in this thread. In the future, if our recruiting coordinators could send me a list of guys they'd like to look at, along with suggested phone/visits, that would be great.

I changed the offense to an I-formation and the defense to a 3-4. I DID NOT put the gameplans in yet - I was in the middle of doing this and it failed because of a redshirt that would require a "new" walkon for the depth chart. The whole thing failed, so I decided to "bag" the gameplan until Monday.

Please doublecheck to make sure I input your recommendations. I did my best to get them all in, but I want to make sure I don't accidentally forget something.

Here's our first round of contacts on the recruiting front. BTW, you all have very high aspirations - lots of top 100 recruits

Code:
Position Name Rank By Position Phone/Visit Initial Reaction Coaches Impression Decision Criteria Visiting CB Wade Copperfield 180 12 1/1 a little surprised Better than scouted Prest*/Dist WR Antoine O'Donnell 63 6 1/0 delighted, plase about major, didn't like OC Acad*/Dist TE Jimmy Cunningham 115 5 1/0 surprised, pleased about his major Acad*/Prest T Bo Blackwell 272 40 1/1 a little surprised, pleased about major, very happy to see teammate on roster Better than scouted Acad*/Prest T Carlton Grevan 383 59 1/0 mildly pleased, pleased about major Acad/Dist G Shane Sanderson 529 61 1/0 a little surprised, didn't like OC Prest*/Dist G Mack Moorthy 336 36 1/0 surprised, extremely excited about proximity, happy to see teammate, didn't like OC Dist/Acad DE Chris Ansell 2 1 1/1 surprised, pleased about his major, didn't like DC at all quite a bit better than scouted Acad/Prest DE Richard Feliciano 8 3 1/1 surprised, pleased about his major, didn't like DC very much Better than scouted Acad/Prest DT Bo Connolly 43 1 1/1 surprised, pleased about his major a little worse than scouted Acad*/Dest

EDIT: New files are available directly from my signature.

EDIT: Sigh, you have to love the cut and paste from Excel. Anyone have an idea on how to fix the awful formatting?
how do you know?

Last edited by CraigSca : 09-24-2004 at 06:07 PM.
CraigSca is offline   Reply With Quote