View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 08:53 PM   #283
MikeVic
Head Coach

Mavirr ran into the entrance of the camp and greeted Benton, who was also located near the entrance.

"Hello friend!" He looked around and saw that everyone was awake, then grinned.

"My recorder playing worked! But do not be too alarmed friends. There is no one behind me." He grinned at Benton, then noticed Soriun getting ready.

"Oh. I'm sorry to have stirred the dwarf. I didn't mean to cause such alarm. I heard something to the east of the camp. And since I was located to the southwest, I decided to run back to the south entrance of the campsite to just report back with what I heard."

Mavirr closed his eyes and scratched the back of his head. He then opened his eyes and saw that at least one pair of eyes weren't looking too cheerful.

"Let me explain first! I heard a slight metallic sound, like that of chain mail, or a sword. I think this is cause enough for alarm. You can never be too careful!" He grinned for an unprecedented third time, this time he looked at everyone in turn.

"I think someone should go out and see what it is, in case it's a petty pilferer." Mavirr looked around at the other heroes, with a somewhat serious expression on his face.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote