View Single Post
Old 09-06-2004, 10:39 PM   #256
WSUCougar
Rider Of Rohan

Puli simply nodded toward the paladin, assenting to the notion of taking the second watch. His eyes followed the bard (somewhat thankfully) as he swept out of the immediate vicinity of the camp, but then redirected to the wemic as he began to unpack. With a soft step he moved closer and began to speak to Kevan:

"Perhaps it best if I sleep during the initial watch. You can thus be free to search the vicinity of the camp for our visitor and more completely familiarize yourself with our surroundings ~ since this place is new to you as well ~ then return in the middle watch to sleep while I stand guard and lend my eyes to the darkness. Finally, you can then stand guard in the darkness of the morning while I am unfettered and can leave the camp to search. Is this arrangement suitable?"

Puli stood patiently to await the wemic's response.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Consider camp to be established and the sun to set without further incident. Please be specific in your forthcoming actions and positioning. And that's not necessarily a warning...I just want to be clear on who's where and doing what.