View Single Post
Old 09-01-2004, 11:43 AM   #242
MikeVic
Head Coach

Mavirr happily jumped off his horse, and let the reins go of the pack-horse. He quickly walked over to Benton and saluted him.

"I accept the important task of being the first perimeter guard!" He looked over at the other heroes, and said: "Of course, that must have been an easy choice for you. Why wouldn't you want the slick moving, slick talking, super-humanly observant bard to trust your lives with?" Mavirr cocked his nodding head to the side and gave a big smile.

"I will begin my duties right away, and notify the rest of you if I spot something." Mavirr pulled his recorder out from a bag.

"If I see anything, I will give a high-pitched sound on my musical instrument here. If no one has responded in a couple of moments, I will retreat back to camp to inform you all." Mavirr looked at Baldar and continued to speak:

"Good luck with your interior defending! Don't hesitate to call for my help if you need it." He thought about this for a second and then finished off by saying: "Well, not that you'll be in any danger, since I'll spot any bad guy first." He grinned at Baldar and ran off to the perimeter.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote