View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004, 05:44 AM   #220
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Responding to Baldar while Boar chopping:

Kevan turns toward Baldar and listens. As the mage finish, Kevan hands over the tusks and responds, "Use what you need. I have no need for these tusks but I would ask, however, that you verify with the rest of our group before you use all of it. Particularly, the priest Soriun and the Old Father. Benton Gale will probably have no use for them, either, and the songmaker will probably think them nice trinkets." Kevan raises his eyebrow and thinks for a moment before continuing, "once we enter Wootmerry, we should be able to find some Wignanty Bushes."

. . .

Responding after Puli comes back:

"Now that we have all rested a bit, I say we continue on our path as soon as our meals are sufficiently cooked," responds Kevan, "we can finish our meals as we travel. We will have a headstart before our guest return. And time is of the essence. Before nightfall, we should be within the Wootmerry area with more available water sources. We can camp there for the night."

Pausing as if a thought struck, "however, I would leave our current camp as is. Perhaps, if our guest return, he or she will continue to watch this area and give us a bit of a headstart. During the journey, Old Father and I can take turn doubling back on our trail to see if our guest has continue. On the other hand, I would not set any trap or ambush just yet. We do not know if they are friends or foes and we do not need to create unnecessary enemies in these lands."

Obviously, not to be confused with W00tmerry.

Last edited by daedalus : 08-21-2004 at 05:47 AM.
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote