View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 06:11 AM   #194
daedalus
Pro Rookie

At Puli's comment, Kevan slows down to let the rest of the group catch up and comments, "I agree. Let us not rush into unneeded conflicts." He continues as he starts to string his bow as naturally as possible, "My suggestion for this situation would be for the group to continue forward, while Old Father and I double back on our guest." Turning to Puli, "That is, if you choose to accompany me, Old Father. We will see if we can recognize any identifying marks and see if there are more. If we do not sense threat, we can approach our guest and see what goes on."

Kevan states, "I would ask, however, that you all be ready for whatever may occur. We may be running fast." Turning to the Mage, "I would advise you and Music Man stay between Soriun Priest and Benton Gale and be ready with your spell for they can charge any ill-meaning creature." Uncomfortable with Benton's and Soriun's views, Kevan faced Benton and Soriun, "Do not misjudge the nomadic folks. Though there are thieves out here, not all of the nomadic folks are like them. They may not own much of material but they are fierce and proud. Should we run into conflict, however, do not underestimate their shamans. Take them down and quickly."

"Would you care to accompany me, Old Father?" asked Kevan. "You may have to abandon your horse for a bit, however." Suddenly remembering Benton's religious nature, Kevan turns to the Paladin and asks, "By the way, Benton Gale, do you sense any evil emanating from our guest's direction?"

Last edited by daedalus : 08-13-2004 at 06:12 AM.
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote