View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 11:48 AM   #166
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I knew I forgot something, left that darn Tupperwear +2 with my Ginsu Knives +3...

Baldar smoldered at the bard and Wemics' comments. He idly thought how enjoyable it would be to see each burnt to a crisp where they stood, then put the tempting but unsuitable thought out of his head. He bit off his reply as the monk spoke then struggled not to smile. At least there was another member of the party with a brain. He reminded himself to have a word with the monk in the near future.

He did not try to keep the sarcasm from his voice as he spoke to the ranger, "Certainly I do not REQUIRE the boar tusks Wemic. I had foolishly thought that making potions allowing the fighters of the party to battle with the ferocity of the boar would be useful. And by all means, we should sit around all day and tell ghost stories 'round the campfire. I had simply forgotten that Lord Pelspin had organized a nature excursion for us, not an urgent quest. But of course, dear Wemic. Do as you wish."

He gave a deep mocking bow to the Wemic, in poor imitation of the monk's subtle gesture.

Last edited by JAG : 07-31-2004 at 11:49 AM.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote