View Single Post
Old 07-31-2004, 04:25 AM   #164
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Kevan starts over to help the injured Benton as a matter of habit before he realizes that his skill as a healer would be no match for the blessings of Clangeddin.

Hearing Baldar's comment, Kevan turns toward the mage, "I agree with you on taking the tusks. But whether they will be yours will be the group's decision when we have more time to discuss it."

"Even with the Wyrmslayer's blessing, Benton Gale will still need to recover. So we might as well take that time to make use of these boars. Not to mention that we will need the Priest rested to make any progress. That said, in these woods, we would do well get those blood off of him now. Old Father, Mage. Please help Benton Gale to the riverbed down the ways once he is able to walk." Eyeing the less than happy Baldar, Kevan adds, "unless, of course, you would prefer to stay and help with the boars?"

Softly tossing one of his handaxe to the Bard, Kevan says, "Good music, Bard. Let us add 'How I aided to the carving of two boars' to your selection." Turning toward the seemingly tired Soriun, Kevan starts, "Would you be up to helping us with these boars, Priest? I know you are tired from helping Benton Gale, but we could surely use another pair of hands."

Kevan will be skinning the boars and saving those hide - if the Bards could hum the 'Rawhide' theme song, would he get a bonus? - for later use, as well as removing the tusks. The meat will be carved up and cook so that they are transportable. Unless Lord Pelspin included the Tupperware[tm] of Keeping +2 in the care package, I am guessing the party will be enjoying a lot of wild boars in the next few days. Once done and cleaned up, Kevan intends to get into the barding he received, put away the quarterstaff and equip both long swords - strapped to either shoulders - instead, with the bow readied on his hip, along with the arrows. The handaxes will still be on, in the ready to be drawn positions.

Kevan is all for taking as long as it takes before continuing, unless another party member speaks up against it.

Last edited by daedalus : 08-01-2004 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Upes. Didn't learn the names right.
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote