View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 02:34 PM   #163
MikeVic
Head Coach

Mavirr put his rapier and trumpet away, and returned to sit on his horse.

"Good show! We showed those boars who's boss! This battle wasn't just quick strikes, or stealthy action. We had brute force going against each other in the front, and magic being casted in the back. This is a story I can tell to other heroes. I think I will call it: 'How I aided in the slaying of two boars.' Sounds catchy, don't you think?

Mavirr stopped talking for a brief second, then continued: "Do you think we should spare some meat from these boars for our journey? Or even cook some right now...?" He licked his lips as he said this.

"It seems like Baldar is in a hurry to get moving, eh Baldar?" He winked at Baldar. "But I see no reason why we can't just take some of the meat. Someone here has to know how to preserve meat so we can eat it later tonight?"

Mavirr looked around at the other heroes, and noticed that Benton was wounded.

"Well, if Soriun can't heal Benton to a decent-enough level of health, maybe we should rest here a bit. We don't want a wounded team member encoutering any other battles, do we?" As Mavirr said this, he eyed the large dead boar and made a smacking noise with his mouth.

Last edited by MikeVic : 07-30-2004 at 02:36 PM.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote