View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004, 03:25 AM   #106
daedalus
Pro Rookie

Firestorm cooly regards the paladin for a moment before greeting him with a curt nod. "The Warrior-Priest Benton Gale, I presume? Well met."

With that, Kevan turned to the old man and bow, "Greetings, old father. I welcome the opportunity to learn from you in our journey."

Turning to the mage, Kevan fought to maintain his usual impassive look. Up close, Baldar seemed more . . . aware than he had thought previously. 'I shall have to keep an eye on this one,' Kevan thinks to himself before responding. "Greetings to you, Mage. I am Kevan Firestorm."

With a slight smile, Kevan returned the Dwarven priest' greetings. "I would have to say that the teaching of the Wyrmslayer is indeed very wise. Well met, Soriun War-Priest."

Noticing the silence from the previously chatty last member of the group, Kevan greeted him with a simple nod.

With the wordy introduction out of the way, Kevan turned to Vasheliave. "Greetings, Captain. Did any of the items I requested present a problem? Good." The ranger dutifully inspects and puts the items he received from the old soldier away while the group observe him.

Last edited by daedalus : 08-01-2004 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Ugh. Confused Clangeddin with Moradin for a moment. I'm so damn in trouble the next underground adventure. And I didn't learn the names right.
daedalus is offline   Reply With Quote