View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 07:30 PM   #45
Co-D'ohs
H.S. Freshman Team

Originally posted by Godzilla Blitz:

Week 14
He did it again, folks. ILB Landdeck has aggravated his wrist sprain and his condition is listed as “out” for this week’s game against Stanford! He is now the QB-made-ILB-sprained-his-wrist-for-seven-weeks-got-dumped-by-girlfriend-and-is-unhappy-and-sprained-his-wrist-again-and then-aggravated-it guy. He must go through a lot of tissue.

Recruiting
We got one more. Dusty Roach, a zero WR from Edward Little High School in Auburn, Maine, has decided to join the Dame. But I apparently have made some kind of a mistake, because he is a 3.80 student with 1500 test scores! How did I do that? I must have clicked on the wrong person. Sigh. At least he can’t play ball.

Gray continues his internal deliberations.

Game
We’re at #28. 4-6 Stanford this week. We are only 1-point favorites in this, our last game. Let’s end the year with a good one, guys! A nice, solid loss to remember over the offseason.

Result
Sigh. It is not to be. Notre Dame 27, Stanford 14. We led at the half 21-0, and although Stanford shows glimpses of coming back, we couldn’t let them back in the game. Our running game once again went bonkers, rolling up almost 300 yards on the ground. Stanford, on the other hard, played a weak, inconsistent game.

Well, that wraps up the regular season for us. Unfortunately, I am sure we’ll be going to a bowl with our 7-4 record.

Record 7-4
Co-D'ohs is offline   Reply With Quote