View Single Post
Old 07-13-2004, 07:36 PM   #242
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

And just when the story couldn't get any more bizarre/funny...

Sex-charge teacher was Nick Carter's high school sweetheart
Monday July 12, 2004

Debra Lafave, the sexy blonde teacher whose scandalous relationship with a 14- year-old student has shocked America, has another surprising secret in her past -- she dated Backstreet Boy Nick Carter.

Lafave, 23, who faces up to 30 years in prison on charges of sexual battery, had a steamy affair with Carter when they were teenagers in Ruskin, Fla., a Tampa suburb.

"Debbie was hot with Nick back in 1995 and everybody knew about it," a childhood friend of Debra told The ENQUIRER.

The torrid romance began during Lafave's sophomore year at East Bay Senior High School.

"Debbie was so blonde and beautiful that everyone called her 'The Barbie' because she was just like a living and breathing Barbie Doll," said the friend.

LOVE MESSAGES

"Nick was almost a year older than Debbie and even then he was something special. He didn't go to East Bay High, but everybody knew who he was because his singing career with the Backstreet Boys was starting to go places. He and Debbie were together all spring and through the summer of '95 whenever he was in town. They were always holding hands, kissing and whispering to one another. I have no doubt that they were intimate."

Lafave, whose maiden name is Beasley, loved to show off jewelry Nick gave her, said the friend. She was especially proud of a pager he gave her so he could always reach her.

"When he was away Nick beeped Debbie several times a day to give her love messages like, 'I miss you' and 'I love you,' " the friend revealed. "Nick was obviously very proud to be with Debbie. He called her 'my golden angel.'

"Debbie was on the volleyball team and Nick would show up at the games and cheer for her.

"She also brought him with her to services at the Baptist church in Ruskin and once got him into the talent contest. Nick sang a love song just for Debbie. He gazed at her lovingly through the whole song and even blew her a kiss. It was very romantic."

But by the fall of 1995, Carter's touring proved too much and they broke up. He went on to pop stardom and a fling with another famous blonde, Paris Hilton.

SEXUAL INADEQUACY

Nick's rep did not respond when The ENQUIRER asked for his comment on Lafave's arrest.

The girl they called "The Barbie" married Kristian Lafave in July 2003. The young honeymooner was working as a reading teacher at Greco Middle School when her life allegedly took a perverted turn.

Cops say she seduced a 14-year-old student in a portable classroom, as well as in her home and in the back of her SUV. Sometimes she had sex with the boy while his 15-year-old cousin drove them around, say investigators. In late June, the 15-year-old boy's mother got wind of the alleged affair. The police were called and Debra was busted.

Lafave reportedly told her young boyfriend she was having "sexual inadequacy problems with her husband" and "was turned on by the fact that having sexual relations with him was not allowed."

Her childhood friend and fellow classmates were stunned by her arrest. "No one ever suspected Debbie was capable of anything like this," said the friend. "She's always been such a nice, sweet all-American girl. She went to Baptist church, sang in the choir, and was a wonderful teacher. "Everyone is completely shocked. "But Nick must be even more shocked. Here's his beautiful golden angel and she's allegedly become a child molester!" -- REGINALD FITZ
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote