View Single Post
Old 06-29-2004, 10:59 AM   #17
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist

SWMBO and I were discussing this story last night. A few comments from our conversation (if she is guilty, that is):

1. She's not just a little deviant. She's extremely deviant. Having sex in the car while a 15-year-old was driving was *incredibly* reckless. She had to be getting off on the possibilty of being seen/caught. If this was just about getting it on with a 14-year-old because it was "forbidden", she would/could have been *much* more careful.

2. If the story was reversed (23-year-old guy, 14-year-old girl), we'd be ready to throw him in prison for the rest of his life, throw away the key, and *hoping* that his fellow inmates raped him unmercifully.

3. I cannot *imagine* what her husband must be feeling/thinking right now. They've been married like nine months and she's doing a 14-year-old??? Yikes.

4. We're convinced that the jury will be less inclined to believe the boy because she's attractive. If she did it, I really hope that isn't the case.