View Single Post
Old 06-25-2004, 03:25 AM   #60
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco
We have now reached the middle of the 2004 season and that means it's time for Taco's Team Rankings! If you missed the previous rankings then here they are:

3. Tampa Bay Torpedos (6-2) Owner: wademoore PTR: 15

Tampa Bay almost defeated #1 Charleston in week 6 but ended up losing the game of the week 10-9. They get a rematch at home in the final week of the regular season. That rematch could have serious playoff implications. The Torpedos are led by workhorse running back Elias Alvey who leads the CFL in rushing attempts (224), rushing yards (866), and rushing TDs (8). Tampa fans hope that Alvey doesn't wear down from the huge pounding that he has taken this year. Last year he only carried the ball 275 times while this year he is on pace to carry the ball 448 times!

The Tampa owner hopes he does not wear down too! I've noticed that his ypc has started to slowly decrease, and I'm afraid that this could be a reason...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote