View Single Post
Old 06-22-2004, 04:58 PM   #34
MikeVic
Head Coach

Mavirr once again sat down in his chair, and looked back and forth at the various people in the room.

"Given my knowings of local history and culture, even I haven't heard of this Candle Mage before. His magic must be important if we're going on a scavenger hunt for it, and thieves are, at this moment, narrowing in on it." He stood up out of his chair and continued talking:

"I have one question, however. Do you think these thieves knew about the scroll and the Candle Mage prior to stealing the copy? Or do you think this was just some coincidence? Maybe a thief was looking for something to steal, and took this scroll as his prey?" Mavirr walked around his chair once, and continued to look back and forth at everyone in the room.

"As much as I would like to go out at this moment and find the Mage's history, magic, and candles... I think it would be best if we slept for at least a few hours before we get started." Mavirr grinned at Lord Pelspin and Soriun Keystone. "So, where are these beds for us to sleep on? My mind, mouth, and matter need some rest."

Mavirr once again grinned, but this time to every single person in the room.

Last edited by MikeVic : 06-22-2004 at 04:58 PM.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote